Letter to the Editor from Santos and Sue Contreras
- Many of our schools are already overcrowded and the district must rely on portable classrooms. The bond will provide more classroom space to help relieve overcrowding.
- The levies will provide the funding needed to maintain the district’s excellent educational programs and technology, improve facilities and fields, and keep students safe.
- By voting YES on the bond and levies, we will fund critical education issues that are NOT covered by the state, including paying for existing staff, current programs, and desperately needed facilities. We will do this while reducing the local tax rate.
- Please join your many neighbors across the district in voting YES for Propositions 1, 2 and 3.
Your taxes will NOT increase. Your YES vote replaces two existing levies and supports a new bond.
- Thank you for your time and consideration.
For more information go to www.VOTE4LWSDKIDS.ORG