The Kirkland Wednesday Market Themes are as follows:
- Jun 6 Opening Day
- Jun 13 Health & Wellness
- Jun 20 Reduce/Reuse/Recycle
- Jun 27 Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- Jul 11 Natural Garden and Sustainable landscape
- Jul 18 Fitness
- Jul 25 Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- Aug 1 Natural Health & Beauty
- Aug 8 Kirkland Stewardship
- Aug 15 Animal Appreciation
- Aug 22 Kid’s Day
- Aug 29 Iron Chef Cook off and Local Artists
- Sept 5 Retirement Day
- Sept 12 Armed Forces, Police, and Fire
- Sept 19 Ability Day
- Sept 26 Autumn Harvest/Preservation & Iron Chef Cook off
In addition, the market will have live music every day from local musicians such as James Spait, Dianne Keen, Ronda Cadle, the Market Minstrels and more. New featured participants include the Humane Society, Washington Trails Association, and Bats Northwest. The Kirkland Wednesday Market is a favorite for the community to gather and buy fresh produce and flowers all by supporting Washington State farms and agriculture. Attendees also stroll through the market for a quick lunch from our many food vendors such as crepes, acai bowls, and mac and cheese or shop for gifts like locally made soaps and pottery.
The Kirkland Wednesday Market also welcomes two new market managers to the Kirkland Downtown Association family, Suzy Karl and assistant manager Tessa Hansen. They are striving to make every aspect of the market environmentally friendly and have been working hard for a successful market season. Join them at the market opening day, June 6th2018.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call Barbie Collins Young, Executive Director at 425-822-7066 or email email@example.com.