Option 1: Drop off at McAuliffe Park
- Saturday and Sunday, January 6th and 7th, 2018 (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- McAuliffe Park is at 10824 NE 116th St, Kirkland, WA 98034
Option 2: Curbside pickup in our service area (map shown below)
- Place your natural tree at curbside before 1pm on Sunday afternoon.
- We cannot accept flocked or artificial trees. Please remove anything that could clog the chipper (decoration, tinsel, nails, etc)
Suggested Donation: $15
- Please leave cash or check donations payable to “BSA Troop 570” in an envelope (inside a plastic bag if raining).
- Attach the donation to the tree OR mail to Troop 570, 10021 NE 124th, Kirkland WA, 98034
- The collected trees will be mulched for use by the Kirkland Parks Department. This Christmas tree mulch is cleaner than other sources so is preferred over normal mulch for use in Kirkland Parks.
- If we have not picked up your tree by 1:00 PM on Sunday, please call us at 425-429-8669 and we will pick it up as soon as possible.
- No calls can be accepted after 3:00 PM on Sunday.
Our curbside pickup service area (inside the red border)
All donations sent in will be used by our troop to support activities in accordance with the Boy Scout Mission statement. The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Boy Scout Oath and Law.